So why does your PPC ad copy suck?
Okay so “suck” is probably too strong a term… maybe your PPC campaign just needs a little jolt with the paddles.
Luckily for you, the ambulance has arrived.
Elizabeth Marsten’s new eBook “Write Ad Copy that Inspires Greatness” tackles pay-per-click marketing by delivering inventive, real world advice in a comic, easy-to-read style. Many of the eBook’s points are illustrated with ads like:
Over the course of four eminently readable chapters, you will learn how to:
- Craft clickable, clever content
- Flourish in today’s competitive advertising webspace
- Avoid the mockery of www.yourppcsucks.com
- Pull Profit (from) Clicks
- Transform your ads from money suckers to money makers
- Leap tall buildings in a single bound
- OK, that last one isn’t true
“Write Ad Copy that Inspires Greatness” is a must-read for web marketers. Download today!
About the Author
Author Marsten is Portent‘s PPC shaman-tsar-chief-jefe – or, more officially, our Director of Search Marketing. She enjoys search marketing, chocolate, kendo and long walks on the beach. Most of all, she enjoys high volume eBook sales. Hint.中文 无码 亚洲 制服 师生